Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspired...

Today's post was inspired by this momma here.  Seriously, check her out.  She asks what I will do today and today I will:

I will enjoy the rain storm that is looming in the sky.

I will think more about opening an Etsy shop.

I will work more on my photography.

I will clean out my mess of a truck!

I will snuggle longer with my hubby tonight.

I will make some more cards.

I will play on the floor with the O-Dawg.

I will post a friendly hello to my newest followers.

I will share those yummy strawberries with Owen that I just bought at the market.

What will you do today?

4 comments:

  1. love this post and love those things!! hope you're having a great day, mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opening an Etsy shop?! What do you make? That sounds very exciting.

    Thanks for linking up to Toddle Along Tuesday at Growing Up Geeky and Our Growing Garden! I am your newest follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make lots of cards and paper craft type of things. I can paint and love crafting but I'm not sure how big of a seller it will all be.

    ReplyDelete