Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Top 5 Blogs

I have been following blogs since I started trying to get pregnant back in July of 2009.  These are the top five that I have been following since then...or a little while after that!

I Love You More Than Carrots

The Power of the Pink Lines

The Family Szem

Our Growing Garden

We're Really Great!

Those are the top five I've been following for a lonnnngggg time!  I've learned tons from these momma's and have had a ton of laughs...oh yeah...they have pretty stinkin' cute babies too...so go visit them! 

I have about twenty more blogs on my google reader, but I'll share those another time!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! I cannot WAIT to read! Um, how excited am I that I'm YOUR first "Loyal?" ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm flattered! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol AP I feel like I am being followed by a famous movie star. I'm swooning! Thanks Kristin for stopping by. Can't wait for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete