Friday, June 17, 2011

Stitches, Band-Aids and Weeds!

Owen was born with a very small cyst on his head, no biggie.  Monday came time to have it removed so we packed up and drove two hours to our closest children's hospital.  It was a difficult day since he needed anesthesia for the procedure, but he was a champ and had no problems!  Today we went to our pediatrician to have the three small stitches removed.  Daddy says he just wanted to be like him and get started on his scars a little early!
Now he is rockin' a cool Charlie Brown Band-Aid!


Bugs most favorite happy place is out side!  My flower bed has been neglected for a few weeks so bug chilled on his blanket while I pulled weeds.  That got boring, so I decided to join him and hang out.  What a nice day to lay out and look at the clouds without a worry in the world!  Then a saw a huge rain cloud coming, so I packed up our blanket and as soon as I shut the door, it started pouring. 

Have a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all of the DADS out there!  I'll be posting our cards and creations soon!  PS-Pinterest is my new obsession!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cori, thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! It's so nice to "meet" you! Laying in the sun, watching the clouds with your little one sounds like a perfect day. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a champ!! We hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! Happy Daddy's Day to Bugs Dada!

    ReplyDelete