Thursday, June 30, 2011

Things I Love Thursday!

My first time linking up here with things I love Thursday!

I love when I go to type the word things and auto correct makes it into thongs.

I love when my hubby comes home after being gone at work for four days!

I love my new tamron lens and how to use it.

I love that I have started my own blog finally!

I love that this weekend is the 4th of July!

I love our little home in the country.

I love making story boards.

I am lovvving pinterest.... Leave me a comment and I will follow you!

Most of all I love my little bugger and the fact that he rolled over and started clapping in the same day!

What do you love?

Days Filled With Love

5 comments:

  1. oh that first thing you love (thongs) made me laugh out loud!! welcome to the link up... hope you will be back next week. oh and welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love autocorrect have you been to www.damnyouautocorrect.com? funny stuff, welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i grew up in the country and sometimes i really miss it but now i seriously don't think i could live so far away from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @idesign I keep hearing about that site but I haven't checked it out yet!
    @Etosia my closest Target is two hours away! One hour to the closest Walmart.

    ReplyDelete