Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Toddle Along Tuesday!

 

Come link up with Toddle Along Tuesday!  Gain new followers, make new friends, and check out lots of other cool mom blogs! I'm happy to say that I have gained a couple more followers since joining TAT and I love looking at all the other mom blogs I find there!

  Head on over to Our Growing Garden or Growing Up Geeky!

 

Today is going to be a hot one!  Actually all week we are supposed to be in the 90’s! Yikes!  Looks like lots of time at the lake and in the pool.  We have never been to the town pool with bug yet, so maybe this week we will venture there.  Summer is shaping up to be wonderful!

6 comments:

  1. We had 2 weeks of the high 80's and 90's. Miserable... Even in the pool. :)

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. I'm headed over your way and just the title of your blog makes me interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog via Toddle Along Tuesday! I am sharing the love and following you back! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following! Now following you back, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for the comment! I'm following you back!! :o)

    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of the lake. Enjoy! Thanks for following. I'm now following you back. I'd love it if you'd come link up to my Tasty Thursday Recipe Swap Blog Hop.
    Have a great day!
    -The How To Mommy
    http://www.thehowtomommy.com

    ReplyDelete